Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weird Things Happened...

5.36am called me up and asked me wanna go eat dim sum ma!!??!! WTH.........
I tot i was dreaming or wat...luckily i still blur that time,else that person sure kena scold like hell!

Yest midnite bk home cant find my toothbrush! Search for the whole room still cant find... At then end,wake up 8.30am rushed to petronas to buy a toothbrush,then rushed to class!! Actually wat happen? My toilet-mate mistook my toothbrush and bk to hometown!!?? Toothbrush also can mistook??? WTH.........

Last yest celebrated fren's birthday at Sampan,Klebang...I 1st time chuang hong deng...but I din realise theres traffic light along the road and my partner too! My fren behind me speed out to 90 sth km/h stil cant reach me...I got drive so fast meh??!!??Why I cant see the trafiic light?? WTH la..........

4 comments:

-月の風信子-™ said...

all things look weird...

haven't ghost month mah, right?

hsienyun said...

dun sked me le jj..............

~风之翼~ said...

hahahha... ur WTH is not = Weird Things Happened la...

its memang WHAT THE HELL lo~~ hahahahahaha...

i haven't sit in your car b4 ler... when u wanna take ur datdy out for a ride??

hsienyun said...

i never sit ur car b4 also le datdy...

really WTH...