Sunday, June 3, 2007

Minor Surgery

1st surgery in my life...today went to a clinic to remove the birth mark -- mole on the face.Do not ask me why, it is another long story...my heart is struggling too...

Act i can feel nth as my left face is numb, but i know wats going on tat time...As my dad told me, he first used clipper to clip on the place, then used a small knife to cut it out. After tat, he used a very small needle to tie up the wound. Sumthing unexpected happened, the small needle is very fragile n accidentally broken. Dunno whether he charged us or not...When everythg done, he covered the wound using a water-proof plaster and it covers almost 1/2 of my left cheek.

So, these 5 days i have to stay at home and saturday go and remove the string...cant go out see ppl...so cham...but the worst is my parents away from home 3 days! I have to settle everythg myself, thn force to go out see ppl lo...

Lastly...no scar no scar...waiting for the day to come...

4 comments:

~风之翼~ said...

SOFA!!!!

Why do you have to remove it ler?

喇叭桑™ said...

爱美人的天性...

子荧 said...

she said dun ask maaaaaa.......
adui...
=.="
erm....
no scar no scar...
i pray 4 u...
haha

hsienyun said...

y sofa so happy???walao...long story la...hehe..thx ty...~sat will know the result d...