Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Never-Ending Marathon

From August start the journey...
Run...run...run...so soon,reach the end of August...
Thanks for Malaysia's birthday,we as the participants can have a rest
As soon as the holiday finish,the journey start again...
Run...run...and run...
Wheres the ending line?
It should be soon as I know...
144 hours more...Hurray!!!



WTF!!!I have been told the end of September will have the marathon again...
And this time is the FINAL!!!

Can I quit?
I m forced to participate de!

7 comments:

-月の風信子-™ said...

Real marathon arh wei?

~风之翼~ said...

sounds more like assignment or exams... hahahah...

Anonymous said...

hey~ i like the way u express the feeling~~

gambate!

hsienyun said...

haha...is real marathon--> brain storming marathon...wakakaka..
Thx joi...

rachelism said...

dont worry..i also running with u..hahaha
tell me when you wan water or towel yea

-月の風信子-™ said...

my marathon starts now and probably end 16 November

wish me good and wish u good too!
GambaTeh!

hsienyun said...

Wish everyone good luck ya~~~