Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happie birthday to me

Happie 21st birthday to me...

21st can make 21 wishes?

1.. Wish my frenz good luck in final
2.. Wish ty jj and jia wang album sell good good(I gonna buy 1 as my 21st birthday present)
3.. Wish those working de, less burden more happiness
4.. Wish my parents be healthy and happy
5.. Wish my bro PMR can get ok result(at least dun so bad)
6.. Wish my bro at US can earn big money and sponsor me go there play
7.. Wish JPA allowance increase 85% and faster bank in my account
8.. Wish can improve singing
9.. Wish can get 1st class by the time i graduate
10.Wish can become more beautiful(this a bit hard..juz wish wish)
11. This cannot tell...haha...but hope can less "lan tao hua"
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another 10 more wishes wait for future la...

Btw thanks for all the wishing and remembering.

T.H.A.N.K.S

7 comments:

-月の風信子-™ said...

aaappp11eee3 buftttd@y....

yes!! my sofa!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday..
may all ur wishes come true

hsienyun said...

thanks thanks...
my sofa comfortable ma?hehe...

~风之翼~ said...

happy birthday!!!

-月の風信子-™ said...

kinda comfy lor...


u want to give me one wish marh? XD

hsienyun said...

the 1st wish is for u de...good luck in exam...
i can giv u 1 more hehe...

kampong蛋™ said...

happy birthday la...
haha...