Thursday, August 7, 2008

A stronger gal in me

I'm gonna love myself more than anyone else......
I'm gonna be my own best friend,
Stay with me till the end,
won't lose myself again,......
A stronger woman in me.
*******copy from lyric of Stronger Woman from Jewel*******

So true and so real, every female members, from little gal, younger lady to woman, should listen to Jewel, she is singing out the way a woman should be.



I'm also one of the stronger...... stronger gal....not woman....hehehe....

I have posted lyrics together with the song, so read my blog together with the song ya~~

6 comments:

喇叭桑™ said...

sofa~~

so many sofa for today geh~~LOL

hsienyun said...

then nice ma the song???

喇叭桑™ said...

nvr listen~~LOL

me come in sofa nia~~~

XD

rachelism said...

nice song, clean and clear, i like it ^^

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

jewel's vocal is once of my favourite.

nice song.

thx for sharing....

it's meaningful.

hsienyun said...

wc...hehe