Monday, August 18, 2008

Fish Spa, relaxing?

Yesterday 2 friends and I went to this 'Relax Fish Spa' at Tesco, which is the cheapest one we can find in Melaka. I have been looking for this things over some times, bcoz Singaporeans keep on advertising the spa~

20 mins-- RM12
30 mins-- RM18
It is cheap compare with other stalls and other types of spa~

Okie, guess you all will ask: issit painful? how do you feel? what and how this spa is going to work?
Haha... hundreds of this type of fishes, i dunno what's their name, suck off your dead skin and cells, but only for foot~

It is painless, but super super ............ geli~~~~~ ARHhhhh...
For the 1st 10 mins, It had been the one of the longest 10 mins in my life... I kept holding my shirt tightly to reduce the itchiness. Maybe i m over toxic, so many many of them kept stick on both of my foots.

However, after 10 mins, i started to get used to it... started to feel erm...quite comfortable~~
It was like using living OSIM but not electronic OSIM to massage your foots.


So, highly recommended! Bring your whole family or partner go, try and experience it!


Btw, my photos are copyright! It doesn't mean my photos are famous, juz wanna say, please dun simply copy others' photos without their permission! A serious offense!

4 comments:

喇叭桑™ said...

nvr try b4...

dont feel like trying... lol

Anonymous said...

anyway, how's the effect of it? good or not?

hsienyun said...

l.trumpet: never try never know le

yuanhui: it is good le...haha i wanna try again...

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

I wanted to try it many times coz it's cheap, but...I am afraid once i put my feet in, all fishes in the tank will float up with their tummy facing up, then i have to bare all their lost, I'll be bankrupt.