Wednesday, April 23, 2008

S.I.C.K

MAHJONG again!!! OMG... but i have managed to control myself not till morning...

Today shud be my last day for playing and fooling around b4 i done the next assignment.

Wednesday also is the assignment day! I can and MUST finish it by wed. A promise to myself and my groupmates...

Sore throat again, sick sick sick and sick of all those assignments,presentation, test... How many left??

3 assignemnts + 3 presentation + 1 test== DIE!!!

Left 3 more weeks to final, thats mean no rest till final? I m SICK of it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

看见你写“assignment“,忍不住要说:
Enso 真的让我头痛~
project难~
考试难~

加油+take k~

hsienyun said...

thanks
你也有拿engsoc吗?那么一起jia u咯~

Anonymous said...

哈~有拿~
jan intake的关系,所以这sem全拿art的科目~
才一科core~
辛苦~

hsienyun said...

thn jia u....going to finish soon this hard semester...