Wednesday, December 26, 2007

X'mas & Christmas Trees

HoHoHo,Santa Claus is coming to town!
Christmas trees is something that can never be left out during the Christmas n I have been collecting nice Christmas tree pictures this year... Let me show u what I got during this merry Christmas season~

This is the only white christmas tree i got...trust me,it looks better n nicer...My camera is not those pro one~
This is another gold christmas tree...It is nice with those gold ribbons !
Trendy yet classic christmas tree and the special candles deco~

Singapore always decorates their street with giant christmas tree especially at those high-class shopping complex... C, this is one of thm..i cant even shoot the whole tree!
And this is my favourite one, another giant giant christmas tree found in Vivo city...so nice...it juz brights up in the dark,glowing in the night!

Merry X'mas to all my dearest friends~ :)

1 comment:

siang_henry said...

next time decorate a x'mas tree for urself la
hehe
happy 2008 and good luck in your final