Friday, February 1, 2008

Chinese New Year Countdown!!!

The is the last night in melaka before Chinese New Year and YES, I will skip classes as usual to go back a few days earlier.

Since the genting trip til now, the mood of 'start school' never come. Although one week had passed, I feel nothing except shopping, preparing for new year, celebrating birthday...fooling around.

Excited excited excited!!! Wah so much fun this week, so many stories to tell... and I dont know how to begin, where to start...So juz fun in every part of the activities, even so enjoy myself in singing--thx to the great n funnest guitarist...haha...

So Happy Chinese New Year to all my dear dear friends...I love u all so much as like I love new year!!! Lets countdown for CNY~



Days left: 6

4 comments:

siang_henry said...

gong xi fa chai
hong pao na lai

rachelism said...

yeahh

let's play until crazy b4 get back to skol!!

happy cny~

all the best wishes for u

including

get a nice+handsome bf ok? :p

keikomshan said...

haha happy cny n enjoy d fest lo~~

hsienyun said...

rach: yeah...u got my heart...wahaha...love u muacks... wish u happy new year n happy valentine too ya~