Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blogging as the form of assignment

Yes, as the title...OMG, It is hard for me...not the writing but the idea...Wat m i going to write bout? Sth bout MMU? sth bout my course? I got no idea!!! The worst part is that other students need to leave comment after reading. Not scare ppl left some bad comment, I scare nobody leave comment!!! Coz only students who take this course can read n comment on it, OS: Shxt, i know nobody in there except my coursemate.... crying ...=.= Suddenly so regret that i never try to know my others engineering students...So much things to do for this sem, can i finish, can i graduate???

So gals, help me help me...ask any of ur frens vote n comment on my blog. Thanks very much with a 90 degree bow.

Tmr is CNY eve, last preparation b4 CNY...Enjoy our big day 1st,after tat juz think bout those stuff!!!

day left: 1

3 comments:

siang_henry said...

happy 'rat' year
wish ur dreams come true

Anonymous said...

blogging?we did the same thing last time..just put something relevant to ur life lor..
is a nice thing indeed..
hehe..
happy chinese new year~

Anonymous said...

hm... interesting text :)