Sunday, May 3, 2009

FYP down!

Finally FYP finished...
On 29/4/09, 10am we all rushed to FET office to hand up our works--2 books of reports.

Forgot to take a lovely photo for my fyp, becoz I not dare to look at it again, scare to find out any mistakes..

Then, we signed the declaration form in the office. Friends took pics for me but it was weird becoz there are lecturers there too~

AFter that, we all "chiong" to batu pahat for 1 day trip. It was tiring but excited. However, my body couldn't stand the stress, end up exhausted..lol... Thus, this week is used for recovery.

photos coming up~

Next, presentation coming up...nervous actually~

5 comments:

喇叭桑™ said...

got time to play mahjong wit me d


XD

hsienyun said...

yaya....got d... presentation also finish d

~风之翼~ said...

all the best for your FYP!!! Best of Luck!!!

hsienyun said...

thx vince...with ur support,everythg will be fine~

Kai Liang said...

恭喜恭喜,可以忙找工了~