Sunday, November 30, 2008

S-A-L-E-S-S-R-Y

Although this is not the 1st salary in 22 years, but somehow, getting cash is always nicer than checking the ATM machine. This RM405 can survive for how long? I wander...


Nevertheless, last friday, which is the day received salary, I cant help falling in love with it.

But I wander why on that day before and after getting my precious salessry, ppl keep asking the same Q...... Therefore, my standard answer: Saya dapat gaji, kau pun dapat gaji, kenapa saya belanja, kau tak belanja saya?

6 comments:

one_sun said...

Wow, get salary liao, I am still waiting for my salary...

DiaAnE said...

Everyone oso get salary d.. >< why I'm still so BrOKE???

喇叭桑™ said...

话说第一次拿工钱是要请客的

XD

所以啦~~请客~~

hsienyun said...

haha..now dec already,should get ba?

got salary d,still broke le me...

thn u get ur salary rmb belanja me also le

喇叭桑™ said...

喇叭已经没有第一次拿工资的经验了~~` ^^

豪小美 said...

你来翅膀唱歌啦。。我请你吃。。