Thursday, June 12, 2008

Masterpiece

People who know me well should know drawing on t-shirt is another interest of mine. This holiday I managed to buy 2 white t-shirt at batu pahat, so happy their t-shirt is longer than those 'baby-t',haha good news to me and those body too long. I found this pic in my bro's pc, it gave a shock at once and decided to start my masterpiece next day. Da da da da~ this is the pic,nice rite?
At first, I quite worried, as the lines and those details are too detail. The hairs and the roses......where to find so small size brushes?haha...This is the draft, almost forgot to take down. The pencil draft can hardly be seen, coz it's impossible to draw down all the lines. So i decided to draw the hair straight with the dye.

After 1st night, some spots and the major feature had been draw out. Too bad my brushes are too big, quite stressed with those eye lashes and hairs.

Finally after 2 nights, around 6 hours, that is it! With all the grey roses, hope they dont be taken as rubbish,hahaha...I finally put some pinky look at the cheek to reduce dullness.

A bigger look at the roses, they look like roses rite? wakaka~~
So, my holidays end with a piece of work. It is satisfying and I'm going to give to someone. I love to share the joy from the receiver, just like I love to receive gifts and being remembered by someone important.

9 comments:

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 said...

wah..nice wor...can't believe you drawn it....it looks like printed out..

can put in washing machine and wash ah?

hsienyun said...

ya sure can wash...thi is not the 1st one,juz always give ppl without taking photo

zoe said...

the pinky cheek becomes purple-ish hehe

Justine said...

nice drawing!:p

rachelism said...

wa, nice ler, sure spend a lot of heart go draw..

i nearly forgotten i have this hobby too..wasted my holiday just like that ><

hsienyun said...

zoe:is pink hehe..

justine: thx ya

rach: sure spend heart,this is wat i like but spend not much time

斐斐 said...

Wau.. nice design!!

Can i order one from you??
hehe...

hsienyun said...

feifei: I m not selling, only give as gift...no pro for u~

~风之翼~ said...

OMG!

that was simply beautiful! You have quite a gift there.

Could've been a great artist u know~~